Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Scary!





My brave boys ziplined all through the forest in Costa Rica. Brittany and my dad did the first 4 ziplines then took a break. William absolutely LOVED this. I asked if he was afraid and he looked at me like I had 3 heads. No fear from him. He had a guide take him on the zip line part (you had to use your hands to stop and start and I don't think he could have done that). He did go down the 60 foot gorge alone... and then across the river and climbed the rocks back up before continuing on.

William going down the Gorge





Here are some pictures, too.












I'll add the video of Brian going down upside down next!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Brwak, brwak, brawk! Chicken me could never do something like that!

Sending Brave William high fives!

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home