Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Costa Rica

We are back from Costa Rica and already had a snow delay this morning. Going from hot, hot, hot and humid, to dry, cold and snowy! I was ready for the snow. Here are just a few pictures of our trip. I'll have to post more highlights later since not all of the pictures are from my camera. I am waiting on my dad's pictures (of Zip Lines, Jumping off a bridge 60 feet up, and a few others) and some videos and pictures of zip lines and inner tubing from Brian's computer. Soon I hope.

Here is the view from our room.


On our first full day we set off on a hike to find monkeys. We didn't see any, but we did have to walk through a river. Brittany enjoyed walking with Adriana, our guide.

While William and Brian took the shallow trail.
William loved building Sand Castles and both of the kids loved playing in the pool and getting Pina Coladas from the bar which opened at 10 am.






The second night we ate dinner at the reservation only restaurant. The food was fair at best, but it was fun ordering the "fire dessert", Baked Alaska.




And here is Mr. William dancing in front of everyone. He LOVED it!



So thats my quick over view of the trip.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Looks like William had a blast!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Laurie M. said...

Wow! Looks like you all had so much fun. I am jealous. Especially about the zip lines. That has always been a dream of mine. How exciting!

Well, hope you all have a great Christmas!

Love ya!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home